Monday, May 4, 2009

The Electronic Cigarette Association takes Action

Well. I have been a busy girl lately. The ecig has taken off and many may or may not have heard that there has been a call by the American Cancer Society, American Lung Association, Tobacco Free Kids, and Senator Lautenburg, to have the FDA ban the electronic cigarette.

It has all been very interesting. Over 20 suppliers have gotten together to form the Electronic Cigarette Association (ECA). It was the intention to fight fire with fire... force the propaganda from the other side to stand up and defend it's untruthful position.

And so... with great pleasure, I would like to introduce Former Congressman and President of the Electronic Cigarette Association, Matt Salmon, who will help keep people like me, smoking our ecigs and not smoking tobacco!



YEAH!!! The greener way to smoke will truly get it's day and hopefully, all smokers who are out there, still fumbling with their lighters, ashes, and deadly carcinogens and tar... will be able to make the brand switch forever!

Oh and PS: I am still going strong. I haven't smoked tobacco since Jan! That's the longest I have gone without tobacco since I was 15 years old. Heck yeah! And the best part... I am still a smoker! I can enjoy my smoke along side my tobacco smoker friends... I don't feel weird, I feel myself... It's liberating!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job, Lacey! I've been smoking since 15, too. . . and this is the first time I've ever not smoked tobacco.

eletronic cigarette said...

Green Smoking is the way to go, much less waste and pollution. I switched to http://GreenSmoke.com they are great- it the kind that has only two parts, I love it cause I don't have to clean it like the other brands I used before. Go Green!